Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #94: The Perilous Sea, by Sherry Thomas




This is a weekly event hosted by
It showcases future releases which
we book bloggers
are eagerly anticipating!!




Here's my choice for this week!



The Perilous Sea
(The Elemental Trilogy, #2)
Hardcover, 432 pages
Balzer + Bray
September 16, 2014
Fantasy, Young Adult Fiction


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20419025-the-perilous-sea

http://www.amazon.com/Perilous-Sea-Elemental-Trilogy/dp/0062207326/ref=sr_1_1_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1393396179&sr=1-1&keywords=the+perilous+sea
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-perilous-sea-sherry-thomas/1117907030?ean=9780062207326
http://www.bookdepository.com/Perilous-Sea-Sherry-Thomas/9780062207326




Book Synopsis

From acclaimed author Sherry Thomas comes the striking sequel to The Burning Sky, book two in the Elemental Trilogy, for fans of Cinda Williams Chima, Rae Carson, and Kristin Cashore.
 
After spending the summer away from each other, Titus and Iolanthe (still disguised as Archer Fairfax) are eager to return to Eton College to resume their training to fight the Bane. Although no longer bound to Titus by a blood oath, Iolanthe is more committed than ever to fulfilling her destiny—especially with the agents of Atlantis quickly closing in.

Soon after arriving at school, though, Titus makes a shocking discovery, one that makes him question everything he previously believed about their mission. Faced with this devastating realization, Iolanthe is forced to come to terms with her new role, while Titus must choose between following his mother's prophecies—and forging a divergent path to an unknowable future.




Why am I waiting on this book?

I'm a lover of fantasy fiction, 
especially of the young adult variety!
Although I have not read the
first book in this series, I've heard great
things about it, and do have it
on my Goodreads TBR shelves, as
well as on my Amazon wish list.
Besides, one look at that cover was all
I needed to want to read this one, too!!!




What do you think of my 
choice this week?
What fascinating book(s) are  
you waiting on?


  

 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Where have I been?! This looks so cool! I need to go find book one and put on my to read list... It's also a great cover! Love it. Happy reading!!

    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Jessica!

      Yes, thisis supposed to be a terrific series! And that cover is really amazing!!

      I'll go check out your WOW. Thanks for commenting, and happy reading to you, too!! : )

      Delete
  2. The cover is amazing! I haven't read any of these so I'll have to check the first one out. Great pick :D

    Here's my WoW post

    ReplyDelete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)