Monday, September 5, 2011

MORE BLOG AWARDS!!



I have just received The Versatile Blogger Award

from

Aimee at Aimee Renee!!


She has also given me The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award,
which had already been given to me
by two other bloggers,
but I thank her anyway!!

In fact, it's an honor that three different bloggers
have given me the same award!








Here are the rules for both awards:


1.) Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.

2.)  Share 7 random facts about yourself.

3.)  Pass the award on to 5 more blogger friends.

4.)  Contact and congratulate the blogs you are
passing the award on to.



Now here are 7 random facts about myself:


1.)  I love unicorns, especially if they have wings!

2.)  I heartily wish I could actually live in one of my favorite fantasy worlds, since I don't like reality.  I hate having to work and pay bills.  I'd rather be fighting Voldemort or Sauron!!

3.)  Math and I are bitter enemies, except for Geometry, because I like drawing circles and other geometric figures.  I especially love to hate Accounting and Algebra.  Ugh!!

4.)  I once made my own Mr. Spock costume for a Halloween party.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a tricorder in time to take it to the party...

5.)  I don't like the saying, "Diamonds are a girl's best friend."   I think this is extremely shallow.  I would substitute it with a new saying:  "Books are a girl's best friend!!"

6.)  I traveled to Colombia, South America, several years ago, in order to teach English as a Second Language.  While there, I discovered 'arepas'!!  These are a sort of bread made from corn, and are usually eaten with cream cheese.  Yum, yum!!  (They're now available in Miami, as well!)

7.)  I'm a night owl.  I LOVE to stay up reading (or blogging, now that I'm into that) until 3:00 AM.  My mental energy is higher at night.  Of course, I can't do this during the work week!  Sigh...


Here are the blogs I'm passing
these two awards on to:










CONGRATS TO ALL OF THESE
DESERVING BLOGS!!








6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! I used to be able to read until 3am, but I think age is catching up with me and I tend to fall asleep pretty quickly if I read at night, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! But hey, from your picture, you don't look that old at all. You don't even look 30! Of course, from a teen's perspective, that might be considered "old". But I'm no teen, hee, hee!

    But come on, 2:00 or 3:00 AM is coming up, but you can't tell, because the wizards are in a dueling match, throwing magical thunderbolts at each other...don't tell me you can't stay up for that! Lol.

    Thanks for the comment!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :)
    These 2 award plus 1 year of blogging. September is turning out to be a great month.
    Cheers
    http://j9books.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks, J-9!!! Yeah, it is!!! Greatly appreciate the comment!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! And many thanks for the award :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Amy! You're very welcome, and congrats to you,too!! : )

    ReplyDelete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)