Tuesday, November 9, 2010

ROBSTEN KISSES!!!!!!!



Actors Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen) and Kristen Stewart (Bella Swan) were recently photographed smooching away, on a crowded Brazilian street. They're on location in Brazil for the filming of the honeymoon scenes in the first "Breaking Dawn" movie installment.

I just HAD to post this, because I LOVE to see them this way, all sweet and romantic...sigh...

I'm sure all of you fellow Twilighters out there, especially those on Team Edward, will love this, too! Enjoy!!


(photos courtesy http://twilightnovelnovice.com/)

2 comments:

  1. haha - i love RP but not KS, but i think they're great together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jenai! Yeah, I think they make a VERY nice couple!! They're very much into each other in these pics!! Thanks for commenting! : )

    ReplyDelete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)