Thursday, November 25, 2010

Blingee: "Love Sparkles"

Some time ago, I discovered this really cooool site -- blingee.com!  It attracted me right away, since I was an art major in college (although I always enjoyed writing poetry). 

Since I don't have the necessary space to do art, I figured this was the next best thing.  So I began creating what are known as "blingees".  Of course, the theme that motivates me the most is.... The Twilight Saga!! 

Although I haven't visited this site for a while (except for a few minutes ago, in order to pull the code to post this blingee here), I do have several of my creations saved there.  I will post them here, one by one.  Also, I will be frequenting this site again on a regular basis, so that I can create new ones to display on my blog.

Hope all of you -- especially the TWIHARDS!! -- enjoy!!  : )


Love Sparkles
Glitter Graphics

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)